Release Day Blitz - A Place In The Sun By R.S.Grey




Title: A Place in the Sun
Author: R.S. Grey
Release Date: Oct 24, 2016
Add on
Goodreads
When her mother’s incessant matchmaking hits an all-time high, Georgie Archibald does what any sensible woman would do: she flees the country.
Seeking refuge in the picturesque seaside village of Vernazza, Italy, Georgie’s only plan is to lie low, gorge herself on gelato, and let the wine and waves wash her troubles away...that is until she wakes up in a bed that belongs to the most romantic-looking man she’s ever seen.
Gianluca.
After going out of his way to rescue her, the former London financier turned mysterious recluse makes it clear that despite acting as her white knight, he has no plans to co-star in her fairytale.
But Georgie isn’t asking for his heart—she’s merely intrigued.
After all, Gianluca isn’t just gorgeous—tall and tan from days spent in the sun—his touch sets her world on fire. With him, Georgie experiences the most intoxicating passion she’s ever known, and it only takes a few steamy nights for her to realize that sometimes running away from trouble is the best way to find it.



REVIEW

When I heard about A Place In The Sun I was so  excited . When I got the chance to read an arc of it I dived into the story as soon as I possibly could and I loved it !!!. R.S.Grey wrote an amazing story with A Place In The Sun .

In this story we  follow Gianluca and Georgie and Oh My Gosh did I love these two .Georgia decided that after dealing with her  mother constant match making  she was  going to go to Italy to find love,  she  ends going to this  beautiful town called Vernazza in Italy where she meets Gianluca . Gianluca on the other hand  is not looking  for love so that alone tells you are in for interesting story . The romance between  Gianluca and Georgie was just wonderful  we see  get to know each other and get closer and closer as the attraction between them  brews , watching them fall in love was just wonderful ,If I  had to describe there romance in 3 words they would be sexy , fun and charming . This story was fantastic I could  not  put it down, there are literally moments where I wanted to dive into this story .With a sexy romance , characters you will just love and the beautiful setting of Italy .R.S.Grey creates another fantastic story with A Place In The Sun .

A Place In The Sun is a sexy , swoon worthy , funny , heartwarming contemporary romance. I cannot wait to see what R.S.Grey writes next I know it will be  fantastic If you love all these things In your books I suggest you get  a copy 


RATING
5/5 STARS

I am a lover of books, chocolate, reality TV, black labs, and cold weather. Seriously, if I had it my way I would be curled up on the couch with all of those things... everyday.

I live in Texas where I spend my free time writing and reading. My favorite authors are Mindy Kaling & Jonathan Safran Foer. I'm a comedy geek and love all things "funny". Women like Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, and Mindy Kaling are definitely the biggest inspirations for my writing, though I think my work tends to skew a bit smuttier than theirs.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott