Book Review - The Bear Who Loved Me By Kathy Lyons


                                                                           SYNOPSIS
WHEN AN ALPHA MEETS HIS MATCH . . .

Between singlehandedly running her bakery and raising her teenaged nephew, Becca Weitz thought she had a decent grip on "normal." Then her nephew vanishes, and life as she's known it changes forever. Local legends are true: bear shifters exist . . . and her nephew is part of their clan. As is Carl Carman, the sexy, larger-than-life man who has sworn to find her nephew-and the other young shifters who've gone missing.

As the leader of his clan, Carl is surrounded by enemies. He's learned the hard way that keeping a firm leash on his inner beast is key to survival, though his feelings for Becca test his legendary control. Then danger stalks too close, and Carl realizes he must unleash the raging, primal force within to protect everything he holds dear. But can Becca trust his grizzly side with her life-and her heart?
 




REVIEW

The Bear Who loved me  is my very first book by Kathy Lyons. I have heard really good things about this author and then on top of that the synopsis  really  drew  me in , so when I got the chance to read this book I was so excited and thoroughly enjoyed it !

In this book we follow Becca and Carl .I absolutely loved these two together .Things Between them really did not start of on the best  footing, but as they began to get to know each other things changed. I loved  the shifters!  , it was  fantastic getting to see  the shifter community in this story , Kathy Lyons spin on shifters is so cool . I really  felt for  Becca , she is a  human  who had no Idea  shifters even existed ,  can you imagine  shock  of  finding that out and  processing all this new  information ? and then on top of that her nephew is missing. A lot of  people would have cracked in this situation and Carl was just trying to be the  best Alpha he could  be  and being  an alpha can  sometimes not be the easiest  job . However these two characters  have such  strength and determination that no matter what was thrown at Becca and Carl they  overcame it in the best way they could .

The romance between the Becca and Carl was  smoking hot and at the same time there was some very sweet  moments  between them  in this book. Nothing ever felt rushed between them , everything fell into place  perfectly,  Kathy Lyons did an amazing job with the romance . There was just  so much happening in this story ! , I was constantly on my  toes wondering what would happen next . This whole situation with the  missing boys   had me on edge ,  I constantly was  wondering where were they? what is happening to them? why is this happening  to them ?and I loved that this book had me so invested in these characters and just overall in this story , it  made me want to constantly ask those questions !. With the sexy romance , the interesting cast of characters and  the  plot that had me on the edge of my seat needing to know what was going to happen next , Kathy Lyons creates a fantastic story with The Bear Who loved Me .

A Bear Who Loved me was a sexy , action packed story . I cannot wait to see  what Kathy Lyons  writes  next . if you love all these things  In your books I suggest  you go pick up a copy .

RATING

4.5 / 5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott