ARC BOOK REVIEW-Emergency Delivery By Samanthe Beck

SYNOPSIS
Madison Foley is determined to stand on her own two feet, no matter how wobbly her circumstances. Fate, however, keeps throwing her off balance, and then sending heroically hot paramedic Hunter Knox to save her.

She’s put men on the back burner until she gets her life on track.

But Hunter’s got other plans. 

Decisions. Decisions.










REVIEW

Emergency  Delivery  is the  second book in the  Love Emergency Series by Samanthe Beck . I loved this book so much !!.

In this book we follow Hunter and  Madison, I loved  these two characters so much .Madison Is  a new mother trying to  making  it on her own and it is safe to say that life that has not been easy for  Madison recently ,but what I loved is  that she is  determined to  make it   better for her self and her little girl and I admired that so  much. Hunter was wonderful he really  did  step into the protector role in this book for both Madison and her baby Joy, Hunter is just such a good person and REALLY REALLY  HOT guy lol  .  I loved seeing Hunter and Madison adjust  to there  relationship . I felt that Samanthe Beck did an amazing job crafting the romance . Watching Hunter and Madion  fall in love was an absolute  treat  and I felt  they got the ending that was perfect for them .

Emergency Delivery  was a wonderful addition to  the love emergency series  It was Romantic , Steamy , Sexy , Emotional , Funny at times  and just  a pleasure  to read I  found my self wanting to follow these character right off the page even though this book had a epilogue I wanted a second epilogue lol  and  I look forward to  seeing   what Samanthe Beck  has in store for us next in the love  emergency series . If you  love all these things in your books I suggest you  pick up a copy when it comes out on  March 14 ,2016

RATING
5/5 Stars





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott