BOOK REVIEW- Her Secret ,His Surprise by Paula Altenburg

SYNOPSIS
Conflict of interest is an understatement…
Since being disowned by her strict father, Cass Stone has spent her adulthood trying to prove him wrong. Her drive has led to more success than her family ever thought she’d achieve, and life is looking great. Not even an incredible and mysterious one night stand that leaves her a single mom can trip her up...until the father of her baby stumbles back into her life, as sexy and unreliable as ever.
Logan Alexander hasn’t forgotten the night he spent with Cass two years ago, but he never expects to end up undercover as her assistant. His job saves lives—like it should have saved his brother—and he can’t afford complications. It’s difficult enough to maintain his cover as a carefree wanderer when he realizes his attraction to Cass hasn’t faded...and then he meets Cass’s daughter.


REVIEW


Her Secret His Surprise  By Paula Altenburg was just  such  a wonderful read !

In this book we mainly follow  Cass and Logan , are main character and omg did I love  these two.It was wonderful seeing Cass and Logan get to know  each other . I  loved seeing  there relationship through this book   they were  so cute !! just reading there dialogue( I love how Logan had  his own  nick name for  Cass lol )  just had me thinking aww!! they were so perfect for each other.  Olivia  was just the  cutest little  baby ever !! seeing Logan and Cass interact  with  her or  just talk about olivia you could really how much  they  love that adorable little girl .  There was alot of  sweet  moments between Cass  and Logan and I feel like it really  added to the romance between these two. I was very  Happy with how things worked out for these two .I dont really get to read alot of books set in Canada  so  I really loved the setting. I really  enjoyed the whole investigation aspect ,it added the  pinch of drama that the story needed to  make the story  even greater than it already was .

 I loved Her Secret and His Surprise .I  think this book is  a such a wonderful fluffy contemporary romance and I look forward to seeing what  Paula Altenburg writes next . It was romantic   funny  and just so much  fun to read ! . If you love all these things in your books I  suggest you pick up a copy .


RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott