ARC BOOK REVIEW - Summer Road By Kelly Moran

SYNOPSIS 
After her father's death, Summer Quinn is alone in the world. With no family to fill the void, she finds comfort among friends. But her boyfriend wants to take their relationship to the next level, and suddenly there's an unexpected attraction building between her and her best friend, Ian Memmer--a man who's never settled for one woman. And now her estranged mother has reappeared. As secrets from her family's past and Ian's true feelings emerge, she's faced with choices she's not sure she can make. Happiness hinges on forgiveness and opening herself to love, even if it's not where she expected to find it.










REVIEW

 Summer Road By Kelly Moran was a wonderful book .It was gave me exactly what I wanted from this book .

In this book we mainly follow  Summer  and Ian .  I love these  two  characters  Kelly Moran  did an amazing  job with this  friend to lovers style romance . I really   loved how  the  love triangle was dealt with. You really don't see a lot of  book with that kind  of solution usually you end up  not  liking one of the  person in the triangle ,but by the end of this book  I respected each of  them and wanted the best for them . I really felt  for Summer in this book  things have not been easy for her with the passing of  her father and  being abandon by her mother at such a earlier age. I am so glad she had such  an amazing set of  friends in her corner to help her through  . Ian , I wanted to give him a hug it cannot be easy being in love with your  best friend for so long. Ian  and Summer   relationship in this book was frankly and emotional roller coaster  lol and I  held on  all the way through  lol. I was  very  happy with were we  left them at the end of this book.

Summer Road was and  romantic, sexy ,emotional, heart warming and also had  some very funny and sweet moment .I really wish I could tell you about them, but your going to have to read the book to find out lol. Kelly Moran has created a wonderful story and if you love your books with all of these things I suggest you pick up  a copy April 5,2016


RATING
4.5/5 STARS





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott