ARC Book Review - Completely Yours By Erin Nicholas

 
SYNOPSIS
Kiera Connelly leads a quiet life, and that's just how she likes it. She's built a name as a graphic designer and meets up with her friends online, all from the comfort of her living room couch. But when a rare outing turns disastrous, Kiera finds herself up close and way too personal with an unbelievably hot real-life hero.

Zach Ashley doesn't see himself as a hero. He's just a regular guy who gets to help people every day as an EMT. But when he's called to a scene and has to treat his most gorgeous patient ever, he finds himself mixing work with pleasure. He never hesitates to put his life on the line...but will he ever risk his heart?
 
REVIEW
 
Completely Yours is my very first books by Erin Nicholas. I have heard so many amazing things about Erin Nicholas books, so when I got a chance to read this book early I was thrilled and dived into this story as quickly as I could and I absolutely loved it !. Completely yours was any excellent start to the Opposite Attracts series.
 
In this book we follow  Kiera and Zach. I could feel the chemistry between these two almost immediately .At first  you look at them and you see  two complete opposites , but as you read this story you see more and more ways of  how perfect they are for each other (do you see what did there ? lol and If you didn't  please look at the name of the series again lol ) I loved every sweet , sexy  , heartwarming moment  we spent with Kiera and Zach. I loved how cosplay and the online gamming  where incorporated in this book, it was so cool.I could go on and on about things I loved about this books , the romance was sweet and sexy, I loved all of the characters and of course as I mentioned before all the cosplay and the online gamming just made this book even more awesome. Everything came together to formed a wonderful story.
 
Completely Yours was sexy , swoon worthy , funny , heartwarming story.  I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book in the Opposite Attracts series I just know its going to fantastic. If you love all these things in your books I suggest you pick up a copy when It comes out December 20, 2016
 

RATING
5/5 STARS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott