ARC Book Review - Bayou Wolf By Debbie Herbert

 
SYNOPSIS
 
The taming of the shrew… 
Tallulah Silver is tough. She has to be—because she's the Choctaw tribe's only female shadow hunter, and because she doesn't know how else to survive the loss that almost destroyed her. Payton Rodgers has devoted his life to protecting his pack. But when mauled bodies start to pile up in the bayou, Payton begins to wonder if Tallulah might be right about werewolves deserving the blame. As darkness gathers around them, Tallulah will have to decide if she can risk opening herself up to love again. And Payton will have to determine where his true loyalties lie.
 
REVIEW
 
I was so excited when I got the chance to review this book early. I dived into it the minute I could and I loved it .Bayou Wolf is another fantastic book by Debbie Herbert.In this book we follow Tallulah and Payton and at first these two did not get  along , but as we get deeper and deeper into the story and they get closer things change between them. I felt like the romance  in this book was perfect for these two characters. Its takes them a while to get there but  once everything fell it place and they fully embraced what  they felt for each other , you could definitely see without a doubt that they were perfect for each other. I loved the paranormal aspects of  this  story ,I was absolutely  fascinated with the shadow hunters and the werewolves. Debbie Herbert creates a sexy , action  packed , thrilling  paranormal romance that had my eyes glued to the page . I cannot wait to get my hands on what  Debbie Herbert writes next. If you love all these things in your books I suggest you get a copy when it comes out  January 1, 2017.
 
RATING
5/5 STARS

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott