ARC Book Review - Lady Claire Is All That By Maya Rodale

 
SYNOPSIS
 
Her Brains
Claire Cavendish is in search of a duke, but not for the usual reasons. The man she seeks is a mathematician; the man she unwittingly finds is Lord Fox: dynamic, athletic, and as bored by the equations Claire adores as she is by the social whirl upon which he thrives. As attractive as Fox is, he’s of no use to Claire . . . or is he?

Plus His Brawn
Fox’s male pride has been bruised ever since his fiancée jilted him. One way to recover: win a bet that he can transform Lady Claire, Society’s roughest diamond, into its most prized jewel. But Claire has other ideas—shockingly steamy ones. . .

Equals A Study In Seduction
By Claire’s calculations, Fox is the perfect man to satisfy her sensual curiosity. In Fox’s estimation, Claire is the perfect woman to prove his mastery of the ton. But the one thing neither of them counted on is love . . .
 
REVIEW
 
Lady Claire Is All That is my very first book by Maya Rodale. When I read this blurb I knew I had to know more about this book, so when I got to read this book early I dived into it as soon as I could and I loved it ! Lady Claire is All That is an excellent story.
 
In this book we follow  Claire and Fox and I absolutely love these two together. They are definitely complete opposites ,but I felt like they brought out the best in each other . Every moment we spent with  these was wonderful. The romance was sexy , flirty and swoon worthy .I could not  put this book down ,my eyes were glued to the page from the very first word , I was so invested in these characters, In this story .I loved everything about this story and for this reason Lady Claire Is All That is officially one of my favorite reads of this year. I felt like Claire and Fox story was perfect.
 
Lady Claire Is All That is a sexy , fun historical romance . I cannot wait to get my hands on her next book ! can I have it now ? lol .If you love all these things in your books you should definitely get a copy of this book when it comes out December 27, 2016.
 
 
RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott