Book Review - Player By J.S.Scott

 
SYNOPSIS
I may have moved from Texas to Colorado, but my reputation followed me--right along with my furniture. Everyone knows...I'm a player. Since I'm one of the billionaire Walker brothers, most of the world knows what I am. It's not like I ever tried to hide it. I never cared about what other people thought about me. I lived to party...or I did until I realized what I really wanted to do with my life.
Now, I'm having one hell of a time convincing Paige Rutledge, our new attorney in the legal department at Walker Enterprises, that I'm more than willing to settle for just one woman in my bed, as long as that female is her. Unfortunately, she's not buying it, but I'm not giving up. There's never been a woman I couldn't charm into bed if I wanted to. Problem is, I've never wanted one quite this badly, and the more I get to know her, the higher the stakes are for me. Luckily, I'm a gambling kind of guy.
Paige is uptight, driven, and totally hiding something. I want to find out her secrets, but when I do, they are nothing like I imagined. She confuses everything for me, but with her, I'm finding out that maybe I actually don't mind if things get complicated.
What's a guy to do when one female turns my life upside down from the moment I meet her? I have no idea what other men might do, but I'm determined to get what I want, and I'm not opposed to doing anything to achieve my objective.
Paige is mine, she just doesn't realize it yet…
 
 
REVIEW
 
After reading Release I was anxiously awaiting another  Walker Brothers book .So the minute I heard about  Player I was thrilled. I was lucky to get a copy of this book early and I literally put off everything and I mean everything  and dived into  this book and I loved it!! . J.S.Scott creates another fantastic story with Player.
 
In  Player we follow Sebastian and Paige  and I just loved these two together. Sebastian is in a better place in his life and is working along with his  brother Trace to run the family business . Paige has recently moved  and is an attorney at Sebastian company .It safe to say that there very first interaction with each other  did not go so well lol  ,Sebastian decided from the minute he saw her that he wanted her , however Paige did not  give him the warm reception he was hoping for lol , but as they got  to know each other things  changed. The sexual chemistry between these two was off the charts , every moment that we got spend with these two was just wonderful. If I had to describe  there romance in 3 words they would be sexy , swoon worthy and enchanting .I felt that these two  where just perfect for each other. J.S.Scott is one of my favorite authors she  creates  these swoon worthy , sexy , emotional ,addictive, heartwarming stories that hold on to you from the very first word and don't  let go even when you get to the last page .
 
Player was an excellent addition to the Walker series and I cannot wait to get my hands on Dane's book !!! Omg I just know its going to be amazing . If you love all these things in your books I strongly suggest you get a copy
 
RATING
5/5 STARS


BUYING LINKS
AMAZON
  AMAZON UK 
 AMAZON CA 
 AMAZON AU




 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott