ARC Book Review - On Broken Wings By Chanel Cleeton


SYNOPSIS

The author of Into the Blue and Fly with Me returns with the newest, hot and high-flying Wild Aces romance...

A year after losing her husband, Joker, the squadron commander of the Wild Aces, Dani Peterson gets an offer from his best friend, Alex “Easy” Rogers, to help fix up her house. Dani accepts, and their friendship grows—along with an undeniable attraction.

Racked by guilt for loving his best friend’s widow, Easy’s caught between what he wants and can’t have. Until one night everything changes, and the woman who’s always held his heart ends up in his arms. Yet as Easy leaves for his next deployment, he and Dani are torn between their feelings and their loyalty to Joker’s memory. 

But when Dani discovers something that sends them both into a spin, the conflicted lovers must overcome the past to navigate a future together



REVIEW
I have been following the Wild Aces series from quite some time now and I have been waiting for these two characters in particular to have their own story since the very first book .So when I heard that this was Easy and Dani's book I was thrilled . I dived into it as soon as I possibly could and I loved it.

I was so eager to see what would happen between Easy and Dani .In this book we pick up a year after finding out that Dani's husband died. So she is beginning to move on and she is also beginning to Easy under a different light . Easy has loved Dani from the very first time he saw her , even when she was married  to the her husband  and then on top of that  her husband was a close friend of his  and the squadron captain of the Wild Aces ,so you can imagine how difficult that must have been .However these two have a steamy night together  that changes things between them forever. I loved the romance between these two. I felt it was sexy . sweet and heart warming I felt that Chanel Cleeton wrote the  perfect story for these two characters . I also loved that we got to see the couples from the previous books in the Wild Aces series It made me so happy to see them again.With a sexy romance ,characters you will just adore and a plot that will keep you wrapped up In Dani and Easy's story ,Chanel Cleeton created another fantastic story with On Broken Wings.

On Broken Wings was a sexy , swoon worthy , heart-warming , emotional story .It was just so good! .Iam sad to see this series end however I felt like this story was a perfect ending to the Wild Aces series.If you love all these things in your books I suggest you pick up a copy of this book when it comes out January 3, 2017.


RATING
5/5 STARS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott