Audio Book Review - Check Mate This Is Love By Kennedy Fox






SYNOPSIS

The anticipated conclusion of the Checkmate Duet from a secret duo of best-selling authors! Checkmate: This Is Love is an enemies-to-lovers romance that will have you crying with laughter one moment and screaming in frustration the next...but you'll be begging to play the game with The King.
Game on.
***
Viola Fisher is the epitome of perfection.
She despises my one-night stands and mocks my less-than-classy habits.
She's smart, beautiful, and too good to be true.
And I want her.
If she were anyone else, I'd have made my move years ago, but considering she's my best friend's little sister, she's always been off-limits. Not to mention how much she loathes my very existence.
Hating me is her religion, but needing her is mine. Her sexy curves and filthy smart mouth make me want her even more, and I'm more determined than ever to change her mind.
I'll prove I'm done playing games.
But until then, we'll continue to play by her rules.
Viola Fisher may have won the battle, but the war isn't over yet.
Checkmate, princess.
Recommend for ages 18+ due to sexual content and adult language.
This Is Love is book two in the Checkmate Duet. It is recommended that listeners start with This Is War.


REVIEW


The Minute I  finish Check Mate This is  war I  jumped into this book .I was excited to  see what would happen next  after the ending that  we got in this last book. I had so many  expectations,  so  many things I just needed to know  and Check Mate This is Love  did not  disappoint  this story was just  as fantastic as book 1.

We basically  pick up where we left off  with  Travis in the hospital and the  car accident that  leave everyone one with so many questions . I feel like in this book we truly get to see both Travis and Viola be vulnerable and I loved that  ,when we start this book they still have not told Drew that they are together  so they are still hiding there relationship the best they can and  this helps create some very interesting and some times funny scenarios in this book. This book went in directions that I did not expect it too and I just loved that .  Travis and Viola have went thorough so much ,but  it was all necessary to  see them develop into the people they are at the and of this book. I felt that there relationship was stronger and while it makes me sad to end there story I am just so happy for them.

I love this Narrator !!  Lia Longola is just amazing . When she narrates a scene she does it excellently. From the voices she uses for each character , the way she pronounce  her words. Its as if she injects certain emotions into each scene , so that  what ever you are suppose  to feel weather its being happy or sad or angry effectively translates in her voice . I had to force my self to put down this audio book when I had to go on the road lol.I really hope this author narrates all of Kennedy Fox 's books

Checkmate This Is Love is a sexy , swoon filled , addicting read.I loved it ! . While Viola and Travis  got the  happy Traviola ending , this book  ending immediately sets up for what is to come next and now I need the next book Asap .If you love all these things in your stories you should definitely get a copy.


RATING
5/5 STARS

BUYING LINKS

AUDIOBOOK LINKS


(EBOOK )PURCHASE LINKS








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott