Book Review - Somebody's Baby By Donna Alward







SYNOPSIS
Veterinarian Rory Gallagher chose a different path from his brothers, both of whom became first responders in the lovely little town of Darling, Vermont. Rory's always had an affinity for animals--and the ladies. Known for his impressive track record in breaking hearts, Rory never meant to hurt anyone; he's just never been in a hurry to settle down. It's not as if he needs to pay a visit to the town's famed Kissing Bridge to magically find love. He'll know The One when he sees her. . .right?  Oaklee Collier is the kid sister of Rory's best friend--and, even now that she's all grown up, remains immune to the pet-doctor's charms. When she shows up at Rory's clinic late one night--devastated after hitting a stray dog with her car--Rory's so-called "bedroom eyes" are the last thing on her mind. Still, his care and kindness toward the dog, and his concern for her feelings, catches Oaklee by surprise. . .and soon the two (and rescued dog makes three!) begin to share a deep connection that neither could have ever imagined. Could it be that love has been waiting for them by the bridge all along?



REVIEW

I love  the  A Darling , VT series so when I got the  chance to read Somebody's Baby I was thrilled and I dived into this  book as soon as I could and OMG was  it amazing ! .This book was another excellent addition to this series .

In this book we follow  Rory and Oaklee and I  just loved these two  together . The romance  between  them was perfect for who these character are . These are both  people who  have been burned  when it comes  to  love in the past so  seeing them  come closer and closer and eventually  fall in love was just  wonderful  . This is  my  third Donna Alward book   and I most  say that  ever romance she writes is so unique , sexy and filled with swoons and those are three things I adore in my romances. I love a good  small town setting  so  It makes me so happy to say I love this  town and all the characters   in it. I   thought it was so cool that   all  3 stories in this series  some  how   have some type of  link to the bridge and of course the fact that this story  has an adorable stray dog or two lol  makes it even more more awesome in  my  opinion lol .I have nothing but good things to say  about this story it was so so good !!!

Somebody's Baby is a  sexy  , sweet ,  addictive  contemporary  romance  and If you are looking  for a story that includes all of those things you  should  definitely  pick up  a copy  of this book as soon as you can .

RATING 
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott