Book Review - Saving Mercy By Abbie Roads




SYNOPSIS
First in a chilling new paranormal romantic suspense series from award-winning author Abbie Roads
He's found her at last
Cain Killion knows himself to be a damaged man, his only saving grace the extrasensory connection to blood that he uses to catch murderers. His latest case takes a macabre turn when he discovers a familiar and haunting symbol linking the crime to his own horrific past-and only one woman could know what it means.
Only to lose her to a nightmare
Mercy Ledger is brave, resilient, beautiful-and in terrible danger. The moment he sees Mercy, Cain knows he's the one who can save her. He also knows he's beyond redemption. But the lines between good and evil blur and the only thing clear to Cain and Mercy is that they belong together. Love is the antidote for blood-but is their bond strong enough to overcome the evil that stalks them?




REVIEW
Iam a huge fan of Abbie Roads books  so when I  heard about  Saving  Mercy I was thrilled and I  cracked open this book as soon as I possible could and OMG was it amazing !!!

In this book we follow Cain and Mercy and these two  already  have a complicated past because of  how  they are linked , Cain is the son of  a serial killer and Mercy is  the  only  victim of his  farther killings that is alive ,I honestly  sat there  for a few minutes thinking to my self how are these two  people going to react to  each other now that all this time  has passed lol . However   on the  anniversary  of  his  fathers killings something happens  that cases him to have to look back at  his fathers crimes  due  to a symbol and this is  really where the story really takes off. Cain has this  fascinating and at the same time terrifying  talent  that is  linked to blood and he has this  hate/ love relationship  with but  he needs it  to solves these crimes , it was  fascinating seeing how  he dealt with  his powers.Mercy on the other  hand  at the beginning of this story is being  held against her will in an asylum, so its safe to say that we do not meet  either of these characters in the best  happiest  places .Honestly one of my  favorite moments in this story is  when  Cain Kidnaps Mercy  from the  asylum  and I know that sounds weird lol  but  trust me  you will  understand when you read this book .The love story in this book was just  perfect , if I had to describe it in  it three words they  would be sexy ,captivating and intense . This story was so so good!!! , it just  constantly kept me at the edge of my seat. I could go on and on  about  how  fascinating  this book was .

Saving Mercy  is  sexy ,  thrilling , addicting  , dark   Paranormal romance . In my opinion I think Abbie Roads is  a master at writing these  dark romances and I cannot  wait to get hands on  her next novel . If you love  all these things in your books  you  should  definitely get a copy. 

RATING
5/5 STARS

Buying Links



Comments

  1. Aww... Thanks so much for the great review of SAVING MERCY! I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott