Book Review - Magic Fire By Catherine Vale






SYNOPSIS

We aren't going to run. We're going to kick some serious Warlock ass. 

Rogue gargoyle attacks aren't exactly something I deal with on a daily basis, but it's nothing I can't handle. So why is this stranger insisting that I need to come with him in order to stay alive? Who does this guy think he is? 

 I'm a powerful fae with more magic in one finger than most have in their entire bodies. I sure as hell don't need some cocky, arrogant dragon shifter protecting me, even if he is drop-dead gorgeous. 

 Or so I thought... 

 A murderous Warlock is on the rampage, and he won't give up. Evil is reaching out for me, longing to bind me within its torturous grasp. The road to victory is marked with betrayal and deceit, some by the people I love the most. Monsters and mayhem are around every corner. If I'm not careful, I'm going to lose everything. 

 My friends. My family. My dragon. My life.

Magic Fire is the first book in the popular urban fantasy Shifting Magic series. Don't miss this thrilling world of magic, mayhem and sacrifice, in the battle against dark forces. 


REVIEW

I am  a big fan of  Catherine vale  books so when I heard about  Magic Fire I was thrilled and I jumped into this  story  Immediately . I  loved it !!. In this book  we follow Kaye and Darius  , they both  meet  while  Kaye is on a vacation .Kaye is a fey and  Darius is  a dragon shifter so these  are  two  races that   usually  dont  mesh  but I  love that it  does not  get in there way lol . The  connection  between these two was almost  instant  .After  the  vacation  Kaye gets visited by  Darius  who tells her that she is  in danger an this is really  where things  takes off in this story. I love this  story ! I Know I said this before but I  honestly  feel like this is one of  Catherine Vale best  story  yet . The romance was perfect  for the story and at the same time it  did not  over power the story , we find out so much . The story constant  kept me on my  toes and I loved that . I could  gush about this  book  forever it was so  good and I am eagerly  waiting the  next book in this series , it felt like  Catherine Vale set up  so much in this book  so I cant wait to  see what  happens next .If you are looking  for  some  sexy  , fast paced  urban fantasy  you should  definitely  pick this book  up as soon as you can .

RATING
5/5 Stars

BUYING LINKS






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott