Happy Release Day to Edge of Life By Rachael Tonks



*•.¸(`*•.¸(`*•.¸?¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*´
    ***RELEASE DAY***
¸.•*´(¸.•*´(¸.•*´?`*•.¸)`*•.¸)`*•.¸

#TheEdgeofLife #RachaelTonks
#NewRelease
#Goodreads #Amazon



**BUY LINKS**



**SYNOPSIS**

Notorious.
Dangerous.
Criminals.

Kailee's new neighbors are just that. They are also hot, tattooed identical twins. Identical in almost every way. She knows she should fear them, but she can't.
Ryder is explosive, always fighting for what he wants. He fears nothing. Except for Kailee.

Jax uses his mind instead of his fists to get ahead. He takes what he wants. Kailee included.

Fists will fly.
Blood will be shed.
Lives will be changed forever.




REVIEW
Iam a big fan of   Rachael Tonks books so when I heard about Edge of  Life  I  was so excited to  dig into the story .The minute I got the chance to read this book I did and it was such a fantastic story

In this book we follow Kailee , Ryder and Jax. Kailee is forced to move into a trailer  because her father is in danger  and her neighbors happen  to  be Ryder and Jax twins who both show interest towards her. The relationship  between these three is very complex .I  found my self thinking that it was go one way and its  like  Rachael Tonks  silently  said to me think again ! and twisted everything on its head . This story  took so many twist and turns that I did not  expect  and after reading two books by  Rachael Tonks I should have  known by now that she loves to keep her readers on there toes. The romance  was  sexy , angsty  and  heart pounding and I loved every minute of it. There is just so much that happens  in this books  the romance , the  drama , the twist  and turns and  I love that Rachael Tonks does not shy  away from  including  darker subject matter in her books .I feel like with  every book she puts out is more amazing than the  last . Edge of  life was so good it has me on the edge of my seat from the first to the last page.

Edge of Life is a dark , sexy , angsty , addicting story and I cannot wait to get my hands on Rachael Tonks next book !. If you love all these things in your stories I suggest you get  a copy .
 RATING
5/5 STARS



  
**ADD TO YOUR GOODREADS TBR**

**NEWSLETTER SIGN UP - $25 Amazon GC Giveaway PLUS free Novelal!**

**STALKER LINKS**
#NewsletterSignUp #Giveaway #BookwormPromotions






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott