Audio Book Review - Checkmate This Is War By Kennedy Fox





SYNOPSIS
Travis King is the worst kind of a**hole.
He taunts me for being a good girl and mocks my high standards.
He's cruel, crass, and has enough confidence to last two lifetimes.
And I hate him.
It wouldn't matter so much if he were avoidable.
But considering he's my older brother's best friend and roommate, I see him more than I'd ever want to.
His sculpted abs and gorgeous eyes are wasted on such an arrogant man, which makes me hate him even more.
Even though I've had a crush on him since I was 10, the feelings weren't mutual and he's made that very clear.
He's always loved getting under my skin, and one night against my better judgment, I let him in my bed.
I've succumbed to his manw**re ways, but that doesn't change a thing.
Because the King is about to get played at his own game - and lose.
Checkmate.

REVIEW


When I mention the words   Checkmate This is  War  among  my  friends I had hear nothing  but  good  things , nothing but  people  gushing about  how wonderful  this book is . When I  got the  chance  to listen  to the  audio  book I was thrilled and I  pressed play as soon as I could  and OMG was this  story amazing.

In this story  we follow Travis and Viola  and  these two  have hated each other ever since they where kids .However Travis is  Viola's  big  brother ( Drew) best friends  so they  usually  always hear about each other  so  lets flash forward to  now  Viola is about to graduate college and Travis  bought  a house with Drew  and  these two are still at each other throats , however  Drew is  going off to see his  girlfriends Mia and Viola is  staying at his house , so now  only are these two who seem to not like  each other are in  the same for a lot  a time  but they are  also  dealing with all the sexual tension brewing  between them for years, and this is  basically where this story  took off. I  love Travis and Viola  ,I loved that  we got  all  this  back  story on them  because it  helped  explain  why  they is so much animosity between them  , because while  constantly  go back and forth with  there remarks and while  they  both  constantly  say they do not care  about each other,  its  becomes quite  clear  as you  read on that they  do . Watching they  relationship  go from enemies  to  a   hybrid of enemies /lovers  to  just lovers was just  wonderful .I  felt that there story  was sexy  (  seriously  I had to pause several times  just fan myself lol   the sex scenes in this book are lava hot) ,  swoon worthy and  addicting .I loved  everything  about this book and of course the fact that Viola was a harry potter fan only  made this book just 100 %  more amazing . This story constantly  kept me on my  toes and I loved that.

The narrator  Lia Longola was amazing !!! .In  audio books I have heard many times  that  if the narrator  is  not  right  its sometimes hard   to  get through the story . This is not the case  for Lia Longola she  was perfect  for this book , I love  way  she narrated this story. The way she did every voice was amazing .There was never any confusion  every  voice was distinct ,   nothing felt out of place  with  the way she narrated  I  understood  every word,  she was able  to  make me  feel  the emotions that went along  with  ever  scene with  her voice and  I loved that. I  honestly  feel like if  I could get  Lia Longola  to narrate every  Kennedy fox  book ever I would happy

Checkmate This Is  war is  sexy , addicting , funny , swoon worthy, feels causing  story , I can honestly  say this is one  of the best story  audio books I have listened to this year and after the ending of this story  I   cannot wait to  jump into book  2 . If you  love all these things in your  stories you  should  definitely  go pick up this audio book as soon as you can .

RATING
5/5 STARS 



BUYING LINKS

AUDIOBOOK LINKS


EBOOK PURCHASING LINKS
iBooks: http://apple.co/2chSTQz
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2cSrd4a

Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2d0KbaK
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2dQAaxe
Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/2dVn92H

Nook: http://bit.ly/2cUR9fp
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2dc05Rm









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott