Rule Master Character Interview - Lex Duncan & Milla Castra

 



1 Hi Milla!!! Hi Lex!!  Welcome to my blog how are you?

Milla: Thanks for having us. It’s always fun to chat with a friendly face.

2 Are you excited for everyone to read your story?

Milla: Of course! Our story isn’t typical but real. It shows how love grows and changes as time passes and for us how it’s grown deeper and stronger. Lex is a bit more private than I am so I think he wanted to keep it to ourselves.

Lex: Yes, I do prefer to keep things between the two of us, but for Mil, I’m open to sharing our journey.


3 Milla tell me something about Lex that no one knows and Lex tell me something about Milla?

Milla: No one will ever believe me when I say this but Lex loves junk food.  He gives the image of Mr. Fitness, waking up at crazy hours to workout, but in reality, he has to work out or he’d lose his sexy physique.  This indulgence of choice is chocolate. If I leave any out, it will disappear within minutes.

Lex: Milla has a secret that she won’t ever admit to. She loves celebrity gossip. Everyone assumes it’s Milla’s best friends Arya who can’t get enough of entertainment news, but you’d be surprised how many times Milla’s been caught sneaking her best friends newspapers and magazines to get her gossip fix.

4 I know you are both really busy people but what are some stuff that you do unwind?

Lex: I love to spend time on my yacht. There is nothing like wind and sun streaming across your face while sailing in the ocean. I had it custom made and even though my wife and her best friend nearly destroyed the vessel a few years back when they took it for a joy ride, I’m most relaxed when Milla and I spend the weekend navigating the New England coast.

Milla: I’m a girl who loves to shop. And much to Lex’s displeasure, I love to antique shop. After a stressful week, my favorite thing to do is get up at the crack of dawn on Saturdays and hit the antique markets. You never know what you’ll find.


5 You might have noticed this is a book blog, so what are some of your favorite books?

Milla: I am a lover of the classics, anything by any of the Bronte sisters, Jane Austen books (I love them all), and The Complete Works of William Shakespeare.

Lex: I love classics as well. Now days, for the most part, I read business and law journals and books. The books I’ve read that come to the top of my head are The Prince and The Art of War by Machiavelli, Dante’s Inferno, and Dumas’ The Count of Monte Cristo.


6 (Sneaks Milla this question when Lex isn’t looking  lol ) .. so do you have any celebrity crushes ?

Milla: Of course I do! I actually have a few. Idris Elba, Theo James, Ryan Reynolds, the list goes on but I’ll stop.  Don’t tell Lex I told you this! 


7 What is one of your fondest memories with each other?

Milla: Our wedding day. We were in a simple church with only a few people around in one of the most beautiful places on Earth, a small village in Ireland. I still remember the way Lex looked at me when we said our vows. It was perfect.

Lex: I’d say ditto, but I’m sure Milla wouldn’t go for that answer. For me I’d say it was the day we first met. Milla was so young and innocent and the moment our eyes locked, I knew sooner or later I was going to marry her. It took a few years, but eventually came to fruition.


8 Unfortunately my time has run out but is anything you would like to say before you go?

Milla: I’m sure Lex won’t mind if I speak for both of us in saying, it was a pleasure speaking with you JoJo. We love your blog and of course, we love the review you posted for our story in Rule Master.



RULE MASTER IS OUT NOW !!!

SYNOPSIS
His rules. Her pleasure. His way. 

Italian heiress and international financier Milla Castra knows she can't avoid him forever. Irredeemably hot and controlled Lex Duncan once shared her craving for things deliciously forbidden. He was her lover. Her Master. And the husband she's kept secret from everyone.


But Lex will never relinquish what's his---and Milla is definitely his. And he knows she can't resist the exquisite pleasure that awaits in his arms. When the violence of her past threatens them both, Lex will risk everything to keep Milla safe . . . before she submits to the cruelest master imaginable, Fear


Buy the Book!
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/2kuHM9g




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott