Release Day Blitz - Checkmate This Is Effortless By Kennedy Fox





Title: Checkmate: This is Effortless
Series: Checkmate Duet Series (Drew & Courtney, #2)
Author: Kennedy Fox
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Trope: Friends to Lovers
Photographer & Designer: Sara Eirew
Release Date: April 25, 2017



Introducing book 2 in the new Checkmate Duet Series from a secret duo of romance authors who teamed up under the USA Today Bestselling pseudonym, Kennedy Fox! This friends to lovers romance will have you swooning and laughing from the first to the last page! Are you ready to play the game?
Courtney Bishop is as sugary sweet as her famous blueberry muffins.
Southern belle at heart, Cali girl by choice.
She barged into my life and easily became my best friend.
All was great as roommates and just friends, but then I fell for the girl who could chop firewood, deliver baby calves, and bail hay without breaking a sweat.
She’s the perfect mixture of sugar and spice, and I love her.
Being more than friends and trying to build our future isn’t as easy as it sounds.
Moving forward and creating memories is all I want for us, but when the past continues to come back and haunt me, I’m not so sure she’ll stay for the ride.
Loving her is easy, but losing her will break me. Burning passion combined with an undeniable chemistry constantly pushes and pulls us together. In the end, I’ll prove we’re worth the fight, even when the game is far from over.
Checkmate, sweetheart.
*Recommend for ages 18+ due to sexual content and adult language.*
**This is book 2 in the Checkmate Duet Series–a friends to lovers romance. You must read book 1, Checkmate: This is Reckless first. Highly recommended to read the Checkmate Duet, This is War and This is Love first, but not necessary. This can read as a standalone duet.**



I love Kennedy Fox books and after reading  Check Mate This Is Reckless I was counting down the days until  This is Effortless was out ! . When I got a chance to read this book early I put aside everything else I was doing I dived into this  story and It was fantastic! 

In this book we pick up write where  we left off  in This is Reckless. Drew wakes up to see that ex girlfriend is in his  bed and Courtney is no where in site  , honestly for a few seconds I was filled with dread thinking .. did Mia kill her ? lol , because honestly I feel like she is crazy enough to do that .Thankfully drew is able to  get by Mia twisted  advances and find Courtney , when I tell I was releaved to find that she was okay I was mean I  literally shouted  out in relief .What I loved about  Drew and Courtney relationship is that no matter what happened and trust me so much happens and now matter what Mia  throws at them and she throws a lot ,they stay together and that just  shows you how  strong there relationship has become. I loved the romance in this book  it was sexy , fun and filled with swoon worthy moments. Honestly  these two were two cute for words at multiple parts of this story. I felt like I couldn't  get enough of  Drewtney ( If you are wondering that is  a combination of  Drew and Courtney )  and I felt like  they got such a perfect story . Besides the romance there were so many other things going  on in this story , mainly with Mia , Oh My Gosh I felt like Mia went  completely of the rails  , have you ever watch Fatal attractions with Glenn Close she was that type of crazy and when I found out  she was working with all this time I was honestly shocked  because  it just threw me for a loop and I just love that in my stories  I love that Kennedy Fox always finds away to keep you on your toes.

Checkmate This is Effortless was wonderful , it was sexy , funny , addicting  and unique In away that only Kennedy Fox can  create . I also loved that we got to check in with Travis and Viola and at the  same time we got  hints on what to expect in the Logan and Kayla's story . I am sad  to  end Drew and Courtney story , but at the same I cannot wait to see what Kennedy Fox have in store for us next . If  you have not  started Drew and Courtney story yet you definitely should and If you have and you are wondering if  you should  pick up the next  book  , the  answer is  yes  , pick this  book up as soon as you can .


RATING
5/5 STARS











CHECKMATE: THIS IS RECKLESS (BOOK 1)*MUST READ THIS ONE FIRST

THE CHECKMATE DUET (TRAVIS & VIOLA)

ALSO AVAILABLE ON OTHER PLATFORMS


BOXED SET AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2oUZ6Wr
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2nSXXze
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2nzWSKR
Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/2o5taBy







A secret duo of romance authors team up under the USA Today Bestselling pseudonym, Kennedy Fox who share a love of You’ve Got Mail and The Holiday. When they aren’t bonding over romantic comedies, they like to brainstorm new book ideas. One day, they decided to collaborate and have some fun creating new characters that’ll make your lady bits tingle and your heart melt. If you enjoy romance stories with sexy, tattooed alpha males and smart, independent women, then a Kennedy Fox book is for you!
SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram: https://instagram.com/kennedyfoxbooks | @kennedyfoxbooks
Twitter: https://twitter.com/kennedyfoxbooks | @kennedyfoxbooks
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kennedyfoxbooks/
Website: www.kennedyfoxbooks.com
Email: kennedyfoxbooks(at)gmail(dot)com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott